|Soort functie:||Freelancer en vaste medewerker||Locatie:||Brussel|
Our client has a new opportunity in Brussels.
They're looking for a Major Incident Manager.
You'll be the point of contact for handling major incidents for their various customers.
Do you enjoy analyzing incidents and thinking of possible solutions? Then we are looking for you.
As Major Incident Manager you will deploy the right people and resources.
In doing so, you ensure minimal disruption of the business by actively and specifically communicating with the team and of course the customer.
- You ensure a direct functional management of colleagues with an executive role in the process
- You are the process contact for solution groups
- You monitor the process at the operational level
- You consult regularly with stakeholders
- You plan and monitor the quality and results of the incident management process
- You are responsible for reporting on the process and results
- You facilitate, instruct and coach the people with an executive role within the proces
- You give advice, solicited and unsolicited, in addition, you make proposals regarding trends and to solve malfunctions.
- You take the lead during Majors Incidents by assembling and convening a crisis team and, if necessary, you call in external suppliers.
- You will deliver a Major Incident Report (MIR) to Service Management in case of Majors Incidents.
- You have at least a bachelor or master degree
- You are independent, results-oriented and good at collaboration. You can quickly master an environment and associated rules and enjoy chasing issues until there is a robust solution. You can plan and organize well and you have persuasiveness. With this you are able to come up with structural improvement proposals that optimize the process.
- You have several years of experience in IT and are familiar with the ITIL terminology.
- You also have minimal knowledge of ITIL software packages such as ServiceNow, etc.
- You have strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- You have experience with the functional management of employees
- You are very result oriented, enterprising, inventive and have the power of persuasion
- You show ownership of the incident management process and take responsibility in determining priorities
- You are stress resistant
- You are good at switching gears and connecting because you speak the language of the technology as well as that of the user, management and customer
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch and/or French & English language. (Dutch or French is mandatory)
We gebruiken cookies om je een betere bezoekerservaring te bieden. Klik op akkoord om alle cookies te accepteren of ga naar cookieinstellingen om je voorkeuren te beheren.
Onze website houdt drie niveaus van cookies bij. Je kan zelf je voorkeuren op elk moment aanpassen. Meer informatie over wat cookies zijn en welke cookies we verzamelen kan je lezen in ons cookiebeleid.
zijn noodzakelijke cookies die ervoor zorgen dat de website goed functioneert en dat je voorkeuren (bv. taal, regio) goed worden opgeslagen.
laten ons toe om het gebruik van de website te analyseren en de bezoekerservaring te verbeteren.
hebben als doel je ervaring te personaliseren en je relevante inhoud en aanbiedingen te sturen op deze en andere websites.