Voor deze job kan u niet meer solliciteren
|Soort functie:||Freelancer en vaste medewerker||Locatie:||Brussels|
For our Customer in the Telecom business, we are looking for a junior Phishing mail analyst - Customer Cyber Security Center.
You are working within the ICT service organization and more specifically within the Competence Centre Managed Services, of which the Customer SOC (Security Operations Center) is a part.
Your assignment Job context:
You are responsible for the daily Security Analysis of the ICT networks of European customers from our Security Operations Center (SOC). Your main task is to analyze phishing mails, as well as taking the necessary mitigation actions for our customers. You use different tools such as Splunk, sandboxes, ... The function is performed in a regime of day shift and partly homeworking is possible.
* As a Phishing mail - analyst you are working in the Customer ICT & Cyber Security Center. Your main task consists of in-depth analysis, of possible phishing mails from both internal and external customers.
* You document all incidents you handle in the ticketing system (Service Now) and follow up the tickets closely.
* You consult the available sources of information to perform your in-depth analysis, and take or propose the appropriate actions towards our customers.
* You are responsible for the analysis of Security Notable Events coming from our SIEM, EDR, NDR and XDR tooling. You detect and resolve problems and security incidents and coordinate resolution processes of these incidents.
* You work closely with the customer security teams, who help support SOC customers both on-site and within the organization.
* You are bitten by the digital forensics bug, you get energy from digging out an incident, finding the root cause and reporting it, both in writing and verbally.
* You have a strong passion and interest for Cyber Security
* You work closely with the internal CSIRT to share information on new threats and vulnerabilities.
* Plan Do Check Act is in your blood in everything you undertake.
* You perform standard changes on security devices at our customers.
* You will propagate the Customers values and philosophy within your team and encourage your colleagues and customers to follow them.
Are you someone with a passion for Cyber Security? Are you a convinced doer? Is respect also an absolute requirement for you? Then you've come to the right place.
* You have a bachelor degree or equivalent through experience
* Both security and product certifications are a plus.
* You have knowledge of internet technology and protocols.
* You have very good analytical skills.
* You are a technical expert in ICT and network technologies.
* You have experience with security vulnerabilities/weaknesses and related attacks.
* Hands-on experience on Security devices such as BlueCoat, Checkpoint, F5, Cisco (Pix-Firewalls), Netscreen VPN gateways, Palo Alto, Fortinet are an added value
* Experience of working in a Security Operations Centers is a plus.
* You have experience in customer contact and/or working on a technical help desk.
* You take initiative to make structural improvements to the incident management process, and security in general.
* You are flexible, creative, a team player.
* You can work according to a structured approach, adhering to procedural guidelines.
* You have oral and written communication skills.
* You are flexible and service oriented.
* You demonstrate integrity and confidence when handling confidential information.
* In addition to your mother tongue (NL/FR), you also speak English
* Being able to communicate in writing in your mother tongue and in English is a requirement.
We gebruiken cookies om je een betere bezoekerservaring te bieden. Klik op akkoord om alle cookies te accepteren of ga naar cookieinstellingen om je voorkeuren te beheren.
Onze website houdt drie niveaus van cookies bij. Je kan zelf je voorkeuren op elk moment aanpassen. Meer informatie over wat cookies zijn en welke cookies we verzamelen kan je lezen in ons cookiebeleid.
zijn noodzakelijke cookies die ervoor zorgen dat de website goed functioneert en dat je voorkeuren (bv. taal, regio) goed worden opgeslagen.
laten ons toe om het gebruik van de website te analyseren en de bezoekerservaring te verbeteren.
hebben als doel je ervaring te personaliseren en je relevante inhoud en aanbiedingen te sturen op deze en andere websites.