Description Process Expert
Excellent service is an asset that our customer wants to play in a highly competitive market environment.
Within Customer Operations Process Chapter, we strive to meet our customers' expectations by identifying pain points in our processes and implementing customized solutions. We work on shorter term optimizations, as well as on more long-term supporting applications and process improvements.
We're looking for an experienced process expert for a 6 months’ assignment to define a deflation action plan with short to mid-term structural improvements in the area of Customer Service After-Sales for Mass Market customers. This plan will support the mission of Customer Operations to further boost its operational efficiency and to improve overall customer experience.
As a process expert you are responsible for identifying and implementing opportunities to deflate low-value interactions towards the Mass Market Customer Service After-Sales teams and to improve its internal efficiency.
- Starting from specific pain points you identify improvement opportunities for our operational services while making sure this has also positive impact on customer experience.
- You organise workshops to gain a better understanding of the problem, analyse potential solutions and formulate a plan of approach for which you obtain the necessary buy-in internally.
- For each initiative you make a business case and you defend your idea towards management.
- You discuss your idea with operational teams and you involve them during the implementation phase.
- On a regular basis you give a status update to management and the concerned stakeholders
- You are looking for synergies and best practices with other teams within our organisation, e.g. Lead-to-Activation Process Chapter instance, Administrative Servicing & Complaints…
- You speak 1 of the following languages fluently: Dutch, French or English
- You are fascinated by digital solutions and are always looking to improve customer satisfaction and internal efficiency.
- You're diplomatic, communicative and you can build bridges where needed.
- You can communicate complex subjects in a simple and clear way
- You can prioritize, structure and distinguish the core from side issues
- You can think both conceptually and very concretely
- You are result-oriented, analytical, structured and proactive
- You spontaneously propose new initiatives and substantiate them with detailed arguments
- You are a team player, both transversely and within your own department
- Experience in the After-Sales domain and in Telco environment is an absolute advantage
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and ability to work with reporting tools
We gebruiken cookies om je een betere bezoekerservaring te bieden. Klik op akkoord om alle cookies te accepteren of ga naar cookieinstellingen om je voorkeuren te beheren.
Onze website houdt drie niveaus van cookies bij. Je kan zelf je voorkeuren op elk moment aanpassen. Meer informatie over wat cookies zijn en welke cookies we verzamelen kan je lezen in ons cookiebeleid.
zijn noodzakelijke cookies die ervoor zorgen dat de website goed functioneert en dat je voorkeuren (bv. taal, regio) goed worden opgeslagen.
laten ons toe om het gebruik van de website te analyseren en de bezoekerservaring te verbeteren.
hebben als doel je ervaring te personaliseren en je relevante inhoud en aanbiedingen te sturen op deze en andere websites.