Voor deze job kan u niet meer solliciteren
|Soort functie:||Freelancer en vaste medewerker||Locatie:||Brussels|
Our client is active as a provider of digital services and communication solutions on the Belgian and international markets.
"We offer our customers a world of digital opportunities so that they can live better and work smarter. We do this by offering products and services tailored to the needs of every customer and by being a partner of citizens, companies, and Belgian society in their digital evolution.
It is our ambition to become a truly customer-focused digital company. The customer is central to everything we do, and the customer journey should be as simple as possible with accessible and user-friendly solutions."
The concept of Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) is the acquisition, correlation, structuring, analysis, and presentation in real time of business data in the context of business process modelling.
The strategic focus of the team is building the real time visualization of the customer journey to allow instant and proactive reactions by the different divisions within the company to enrich the first time right and the customer centric concepts. Aligned and focused on achieving the vision and ambition.
In general, the core architecture of our BAM module is built on top of WebMethods EAI, Springboot Microservices, GraphQL and an Elasticsearch based search engine.
We work in an Agile environment using a customized scrum framework. The scrum team you will be joining has a Product Owner and a Scrum Master who will help you integrate within their team, facilitate your job, and guide you through your journey.
Currently, we are undergoing a transformation, shifting to our target architecture while building a robust SDLC and STLC for our scrum teams to follow. Using your skills and expertise, you are expected to develop by example, collaborate with other streams and be a change agent.
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to lead initiatives and people toward common goals
• Thinking outside the box
• Assist the team to standardize and continuously improve the development flow while implementing best practices
• Take part in the design of Technical Analysis by translating and analysing Business Requirements
• Assist other developers in the team to create a standardised code structure
• Ensure the continuity and development of our SDLC and STLC to provide high availability solutions
• Design, develop and implement new integrations and applications from conception to completion
• Be part of a team to understand and evaluate complex data models to better correlate data from multiple sources based on Business Processes
• Experienced in working within a Big Data architecture 3+ years
• 4-7 years of experience in Java, Spring Boot & Microservices/API
• 4-7 years of Experience in creating services, data mapping, Java services, XML Schemas, Canonical documents, Broker Documents, flat files DTD's, dictionary changes, Parsing JSON Strings, web Services, REST & SOAP services, publish and Subscribe documents, Triggers, Notifications, Java API, OData Services, GraphQL.
• Experienced in developing with WebMethods product suite is a plus
• 3+ years of experience in DevOps practices
• Experience using Jenkins & GIT
• Experience in Telco is a plus
• Experience in troubleshooting and deep dive root cause analysis and giving a complete report on support issues regarding applications and environments
• Experience in implementing Canonical Data models and Pub-Sub model is a plus.
• Experience in Couchbase and/or Oracle dbs is a plus
• Experience in Elasticsearch is a big plus
• Master’s degree in computer engineering or similar fields is a plus
Fluent in English
French and/or Dutch are a plus
We gebruiken cookies om je een betere bezoekerservaring te bieden. Klik op akkoord om alle cookies te accepteren of ga naar cookieinstellingen om je voorkeuren te beheren.
Onze website houdt drie niveaus van cookies bij. Je kan zelf je voorkeuren op elk moment aanpassen. Meer informatie over wat cookies zijn en welke cookies we verzamelen kan je lezen in ons cookiebeleid.
zijn noodzakelijke cookies die ervoor zorgen dat de website goed functioneert en dat je voorkeuren (bv. taal, regio) goed worden opgeslagen.
laten ons toe om het gebruik van de website te analyseren en de bezoekerservaring te verbeteren.
hebben als doel je ervaring te personaliseren en je relevante inhoud en aanbiedingen te sturen op deze en andere websites.