|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Brussels|
Our Customer in the telecom market is looking for an Analyst/developer, medior level.
Design & build robust, performant and high scalable, flexible solutions with a focus on customer experience.
Should be able to work out automated “identification and observation solutions” to meet the Customers’ obligation to provide info to Police and Justice.
- Participate to the technical design of the solution based on business requirements gathered and analysed by team analysts.
- Act as an active team member to ensure high code quality (unit testing, regression tests,) delivered in time and within budget.
- Document the delivered code/solution
- Perform development testing
- Participate to the implementation of the releases following the internal change & management processes
- Provide solutions (bug fixes,) for problem mgt.
Degree & Experience:
- experience in a telecommunication environment is an asset
- Agile (Scrum) principles
- Experience with J2EE (Springboot and hibernate)
Profound Oracle background (experience with performance optimisation, partitioning knowledge)
Be able to integrate web services/API – SOAP/REST
Good knowledge of ETL tools, shell scripting
First Big data experience is a must, by preference Cloudera (Hadoop, SPARK)
- Customer, solution and improvement minded
- Pro-active and can-do attitude
- Team player
- Can work in small agile team but can also work in a standalone mode
- Is able to discuss/clarify requirements/demo
- Has the potential to build a network within the Customer
- Has good communication skills but in a discrete manner
Must be able to work 2 days a week from onsite
are essential cookies that ensure that the website functions properly and that your preferences (e.g. language, region) are saved.
allow us to analyse website use and to improve the visitor's experience.
allow us to personalise your experience and to send you relevant content and offers, on this website and other websites.