|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Brussel|
Our client has a new opportunity in Brussels.
They're looking for a Major Incident Manager.
You'll be the point of contact for handling major incidents for their various customers.
Do you enjoy analyzing incidents and thinking of possible solutions? Then we are looking for you.
As Major Incident Manager you will deploy the right people and resources.
In doing so, you ensure minimal disruption of the business by actively and specifically communicating with the team and of course the customer.
- You ensure a direct functional management of colleagues with an executive role in the process
- You are the process contact for solution groups
- You monitor the process at the operational level
- You consult regularly with stakeholders
- You plan and monitor the quality and results of the incident management process
- You are responsible for reporting on the process and results
- You facilitate, instruct and coach the people with an executive role within the proces
- You give advice, solicited and unsolicited, in addition, you make proposals regarding trends and to solve malfunctions.
- You take the lead during Majors Incidents by assembling and convening a crisis team and, if necessary, you call in external suppliers.
- You will deliver a Major Incident Report (MIR) to Service Management in case of Majors Incidents.
- You have at least a bachelor or master degree
- You are independent, results-oriented and good at collaboration. You can quickly master an environment and associated rules and enjoy chasing issues until there is a robust solution. You can plan and organize well and you have persuasiveness. With this you are able to come up with structural improvement proposals that optimize the process.
- You have several years of experience in IT and are familiar with the ITIL terminology.
- You also have minimal knowledge of ITIL software packages such as ServiceNow, etc.
- You have strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- You have experience with the functional management of employees
- You are very result oriented, enterprising, inventive and have the power of persuasion
- You show ownership of the incident management process and take responsibility in determining priorities
- You are stress resistant
- You are good at switching gears and connecting because you speak the language of the technology as well as that of the user, management and customer
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch and/or French & English language. (Dutch or French is mandatory)
are essential cookies that ensure that the website functions properly and that your preferences (e.g. language, region) are saved.
allow us to analyse website use and to improve the visitor's experience.
allow us to personalise your experience and to send you relevant content and offers, on this website and other websites.