This job offer is closed
|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Brussels|
Our Customer in the telecom sector is currently looking for a junior Analyst to strenghten the team.
- process documentation and mining
- translate requirements into functional specifications
- guide the development process
- assess and validate new developments by means of testing
- Acquire a thorough understanding of the business processes and requirements
- Translate these into creative & simple solution designs by constructing conceptual data and functional models using modeling tools
- Create clear & structured documentations for the users, development teams and testers
- Write test cases from a system and business perspective to verify that all requirements are incorporated into the solution
- Analyse operational process KPI and crunch data to find root causes to specific problems and propose improvement opportunities
Degree & Experience:
- 2y experience in analysis within a complex IT environment
- Agile (Scrum) principles
- UML, BPMN
- Data analysis
- 0365 tools
- learning agility
- time management
- analytical & assertive
- solution oriented & creative
- customer centric
- assertive & curious
- good communicator who values collaboration with others
Dutch or French
are essential cookies that ensure that the website functions properly and that your preferences (e.g. language, region) are saved.
allow us to analyse website use and to improve the visitor's experience.
allow us to personalise your experience and to send you relevant content and offers, on this website and other websites.