|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Brussels|
Excellent service is an asset that our Customers wants to play in a highly competitive market environment.
Within the Customer Operations – E2E Process division (CUO-PRC), we strive to meet our customers' expectations by identifying pain points in our processes and by implementing improved and customized solutions. We work on shorter term optimizations, as well as on more long-term process improvements and evolution of supporting IT applications.
We're looking for an experienced Process Expert for the Consumer Market – Financial Customer Journeys, which is covering all interactions with our customers related to Billing, Payment and Collections activities.
The process expert is part of a dedicated team working according to Agile methodology and managing a backlog of both short and long term improvement opportunities.
As a process expert you are responsible for identifying & implementing opportunities to improve
the customer experience and internal efficiency in the Financial Customer Journey domain:
- Starting from specific pain points you identify improvement opportunities (both for the
customers and for our operational services)
- You organise workshops to gain a better understanding of the problem, analyse potential
solutions and formulate a plan of approach for which you obtain the necessary buy-in internally.
- You regularly interact with “real” customer to tune and validate the pain points and potential solutions.
- For each initiative you make a business case and you defend your idea towards management using objective prioritizations criteria.
- You discuss your idea with operational teams and you involve them during the entire
- On a regular basis you give a status update to management
- You are looking for synergies and best practices with other teams within our organisation.
- You speak fluently English. Additional Dutch and or French are welcome.
- You are fascinated by digital solutions and are always looking to improve customer satisfaction
and internal efficiency.
- You are familiar with Agile methodology and way-of-working
- You are diplomatic, communicative and you can build bridges where needed.
- You can communicate complex subjects in a simple and clear way
- You can prioritize, structure and distinguish the core of side issues
- You can think both conceptually and very concretely
- You are result-oriented, analytical, structured and proactive
- You spontaneously propose new initiatives and substantiate them with detailed arguments
- You are a team player, both transversely and within your own department
- Nice to Have : good knowledge of Microsoft office: Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Nice to Have : good knowledge of MicroStrategy or similar reporting tools
are essential cookies that ensure that the website functions properly and that your preferences (e.g. language, region) are saved.
allow us to analyse website use and to improve the visitor's experience.
allow us to personalise your experience and to send you relevant content and offers, on this website and other websites.