This job offer is closed
|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Brussel|
Description: BI Business Analyst
As a BI business analyst, you will report to the BI Hub manager. The BI Hub drives BI initiatives and provide insights throughout the organisation. You’ll support the team to bring these to a successful conclusion, focusing on the TV data domain.
• You will capture and review the BI requirements together with the business stakeholders.
• You will align requirements with mid- and long-term road-map.
• You assess feasibility and impact of business requirements on the existing BI environment (e.g., data model and visualisations).
• You translate business requirements to logical data models/data requirements to ensure correct implementation and delivery.
• You support dash-boarding & reporting implementation in line with the requirements.
• You collaborate with delivery teams to consolidate & validate the existing logical BI data models.
Degree & Experience:
• Bachelor or Master degree (or equivalent in experience) in IT, quantitative analytics, economics, marketing, ….
• Some years of experience in a business analytical environment
• Experience in telecom and/or TV environment is a plus
Technical skills & Attitudes :
• Strong experience with Business Intelligence environments
• Strong knowledge of BI data modelling/translating business requirements into dimensional models
• Relevant experience with Power BI
• Knowledge of SQL (Teradata / Oracle), used in a BI context
• Understanding of data flow in a BI environment
• Analytical mindset
• Able to manage projects in an autonomous way from business requirements to reporting and visualisation
• Team player, dynamic, entrepreneurial, self-starter, stress resistant, pro-active, constructive mind-set and fast learner profile.
• Strong communication skills & result oriented
NL and EN or FR and EN (written & oral)
are essential cookies that ensure that the website functions properly and that your preferences (e.g. language, region) are saved.
allow us to analyse website use and to improve the visitor's experience.
allow us to personalise your experience and to send you relevant content and offers, on this website and other websites.