This job offer is closed
|Function type:||Freelance - Vast||Location:||Brussels|
Anankei is looking for a motivated IT specialist.
You will join the Support Level 2 group within the Services & Support Team.
As Application Support and Technical Analyst, you will be responsible of the management of the business applications, the corporate software and the infrastructure of the technical platform.
This function includes activities for the following processes, compliant with the best practices given by the ITIL Framework:
- Incident management: identification, resolution, closure, CMDB update and Support Level 2 assistance and training, support tickets follow-up;
- Problem management: find and address root-causes of incidents, logging, identification, follow-up with other support Level 2 and Level 3 groups;
- On a as-needed basis, participate/act as a backup for Level 1 support and call handling;
- Change management: carry out functional and business analysis for business applications in production, participate in Request For Change to the Change Advisory Board to solve problems, follow-up the development linked to the RFC, carry out acceptance testing of bug-fixes, lead development project for bug fixing with the Healthdata Software Factory;
- Events management: Pro-Active support monitoring, technical improvements of applications or infrastructure;
- Configuration management: CMDB maintenance and inventory maintenance;
- Release and Deployment Management: follow-up releases of business applications, carry out their deployment into production;
- Participate in implementation projects.
- Relevant Experience in Application and/or Technical support Level 2 (>5 years);
- Bachelor and/or Master in Computer Sciences, Computer Sciences Engineering, Network or Sciences with quantitative aspects (e.g. data science, engineering);
- Experience/willing to learn with the reading of application Logs and code (Java, PHP, Java Script, SAS) the CMS Drupal and SAS Enterprise Guide;
- System Administration basics (Linux, Windows): scripting (e.g. Bash, PowerShell,), LDAP;
- Understanding of network protocols: OSI Model, TCP/IP, DNS, http(s), (s)FTP, SMTP, Wireshark;
- Database querying: SQL, Oracle, MS SQL, DB-2, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Squirrel or MS SQL Studio;
- Web and Application server knowledge (Tomcat, Apache, IIS, Nodejs, JBoss);
- Experience with Webservices: SOAP (SOAP UI), REST (Postman);
- Knowledge of version control systems (e.g. Git) and repository management tools (e.g. GitHub, Bitbucket);
- Experience in Virtualization (VMWare, Hyper-V);
- Basic Knowledge of Cloud technologies (Microsoft Azure, AWS);
- Knowledge of ITIL
Nice to have:
- Experience with the ticketing tool ServiceNow;
- Experience with the Agile approach (SCRUM) and tools such as Zenhub or JIRA
- Experience with deployment tools such as OpenShift (Docker);
- Experience with Containerization (Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes);
- Experience with Health and Clinical Data (Electronic Patient Dossier, Electronic Health Record, Electronic Medical dossier, LIMS system);
- Experience with the use of the services of the Belgian eHealth Platform (e.g. authentication, pseudomization, encryption etc.);
- Knowledge about data management (data warehousing, business intelligence, data science);
- Desirable: Skills in Business Analysis (BPMN, IREB) and Functional analysis (UML);
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and RESTful architecture;
- Basic knowledge of a Project Management methodology (PRINCE 2, PMP);
- ITIL Foundations Certification (Version 3 or 4)
- Knowledge of NoSQL database (MongoDB or Elasticsearch);
- Knowledge of TOGAF Framework and Archimate.
are essential cookies that ensure that the website functions properly and that your preferences (e.g. language, region) are saved.
allow us to analyse website use and to improve the visitor's experience.
allow us to personalise your experience and to send you relevant content and offers, on this website and other websites.